Monday, April 27, 2015

Little Update

Hello wonderful people! Welocme back to my blog. So this past week I have been seacrching up the chords to the song i will be doing. My goal this week is to start playing the song, or at least try to. Im really excited to start playing. 

Im hoping that it will at least sound decent. Since im kind of nervous about playing by myself i think im going to record myself and present that to the class. I really hope that i do really good beacuse i've always wanted to play the guitar. This week i plan on asking my best friend Alexis to help me and i think she will. The guitar seems like a fun and kinda easy insrument. If i can i will try to maybe upload a picture or a little video preview of me playing Check Yes Juliet. 

 So thank you for reading this, have a good day...or good night. (:

2 comments: