Saturday, April 18, 2015

Check Yes Juliet

     Hey guys! So your probably wondering how my project is going. I think its doing pretty good. I started searching up songs that I might do a cover on. So far the song I'm going to do is called Check Yes Juliet by a band called We The Kings. I chose this song because I really love it and the guitar parts are really cool.
     The guitar parts in the song are being played on a electrical guitar. I'm still deciding if I should do the song acoustically with a guitar that I can borrow from my teacher, or electrically. If I do it on a electrical guitar I will need to go find one. So for now I'm thinking of doing it acoustically.
     I'm really excited to start learning the song, and to start learning a little more on how to play it. My next step that I will be doing is searching up the cords for the song so that my friend Alexis can help me play the song. When I present this I'm not sure if I should record me playing the song, or if I should do it live at school. That's something I'll have to be thinking of.
     I wanna say thank you for reading this, and I hope you continue to read my blogs. Hopefully this will turn out with great results. I'll update you later on my project. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment