Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Can I Learn to Play the Guitar in 5 weeks?

Can I Learn to Play the Guitar in 5 weeks?


               Hi, welcome to my blog. As you can tell I am going to try to learn the guitar in five weeks. This all happened because in my English class we have this thing called genius hour. During genius hour we pick a topic of either something we want to do or something we want to learn. As you can tell I picked to learn how to play the guitar.

    I chose this topic because ever since I was little I would listen to Taylor Swift and I always wanted to play the guitar just like her. As a grew up though my parents wanted me to be like my older cousin and play the violin, but inside I still wanted to play the guitar. Now that I have a chance I'm taking it and I'm going to learn what I've always wanted to learn.

      So if you found this interesting and are wondering how I'm going to be doing for the next five weeks come back to see my post and see how I'm doing. I really think that I'm going to like the guitar and hopefully I wont do that bad. Even if I fail at learning the guitar I will still be proud of myself because I actually tried. That's all for today, so as they say bye in France, au reviour!

2 comments:

  1. Kewl, actually, I play electric guitar, and I'm hoping to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you actually learn how to play the guitar in 5 weeks. I would like to see how your genius hour turns out , good luck !

    ReplyDelete